The series is organized by the U.S. Department of Commerce (U.S. Commercial Service), in collaboration with the China-U.S. Energy Efficiency Alliance and the U.S.-China Cleantech Center. Click here to visit the webinar webpage.
Cost: $45 per webinar. Click here to visit the registration page
(Discounts for Alliance Partners).
Webinar log-on information will be sent to registered participants 1 week before each webinar.
- Webinar #3: How to execute a successful China strategy: Building and maintaining partnerships
- Weds. June 4th - 5pm PDT /8pm EDT (Beijing Time: Thurs, June 5th - 8am)
Moderator: Elizabeth Turner-Fox, iCET
Speaker: Nand Ramchandani, OSIsoft LLC
Speaker: Jay Sparling, Honeywell
- Webinar #1 (completed): Are there real opportunities for EE companies in China? Assessing recent developments in China’s energy efficiency market
- Tues. April 8th - 5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Beijing Time: Weds, April 9th - 8am)
Moderator/Speaker: Elizabeth Shieh, Commercial Officer, US Embassy, Beijing
Speaker: Helena Fu, US-China Energy Cooperation Program, US Dept. of Energy
Speaker: Ben Foster, Senior VP, Optony
- Webinar #2 (completed): IP and other business risks in China’s ee market. How to develop a strategic plan for my company: Assessing company readiness for China and managing potential risks
- Weds. April 30th - 5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Beijing Time: Thurs., May 1st - 8am)
Moderator: Terry Fry, Senior Vice President, Nexant
Speaker: James Chapman, Bingham
Speaker: Benjamin Bai, Allen & Overy
There will also be a 4th webinar on energy efficiency finance this summer. Stay tuned!
For more details, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org; (t) 415-951-8975