Business as usual among utilities in the U.S. and China? Not. U.S. utilities are grappling with the federal Clean Power Plan. In China, the national government is pressing utilities there for major power sector reform. Utilities in both countries face major changes in policy, regulations and technology. What can we learn from each other to improve utilities for the future? What are the opportunities and challenges? What’s the role of energy efficiency in the utilities’ changing world?
Please join us Wednesday, November 9 for a unique opportunity to hear a special panel of leading experts illuminate these crucial topics. If you can’t make in person, the event also will be streamed live—audio only—as a webinar. The panel is 10 a.m. to noon in San Francisco. Click here to buy tickets to attend in person or via webinar. Early bird special until November 4. Then prices go up. Save ten bucks, buy now!
Here’s our fantastic line up of panelists. We’ve aligned the stars to make this happen. Really.
- Ralph Cavanagh, Co-Director, Energy Program & Senior Attorney, NRDC. Moderator
- Jan Berman, Senior Director, Energy Efficiency Strategy, PG&E
- Joe Kruger, Visiting Fellow, Resources for the Future
- Fritz Kahrl, Senior Advisor, Regulatory Assistance Project
- Kate Gordon, Vice Chair, Paulson Institute
- Ella Zhou, Strategic Energy Analysis Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Hope you can join us for this fascinating discussion.