An integrated and targeted webinar designed to prepare you for China’s market: The U.S. Department of Commerce (U.S. Commercial Service), the China-U.S. Energy Efficiency Alliance, and the U.S.-China Cleantech Center are proud to present this upcoming webinar designed to provide a step-by-step introduction to China’s energy efficiency (EE) market segments and appropriate business development strategies for American firms. Learn from the on-the-ground perspectives of experts from industry, NGOs, and the U.S. government. Webinar (described below) will last 90 minutes.
Why focus on energy efficiency in China? China’s 12th Five Year Plan calls for a 16% reduction in the carbon intensity of the economy (energy consumption/unit GDP). Moreover, for the first time, government officials are being evaluated on the achievement of this metric. Consequently, opportunities abound for US firms to leverage their expertise to generate “negawatts” in China.
Who should participate? The webinar is geared to any company that has proven technology and/or expertise in the energy efficiency sector, including equipment, software and service providers. Click here to visit the registration page.
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: STAY TUNED!
Log-on information will be sent to registered participants 1 week prior to webinar.
- Webinar on how to execute a successful China strategy: Building and maintaining partnerships
- Webinar #1 (Completed): Are there real opportunities for EE companies in China? Assessing recent developments in China’s energy efficiency market
- Tues. April 8th - 5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Beijing Time: Wed., April 9th - 8am)
Moderator/Speaker: Elizabeth Shieh, Commercial Officer, US Embassy, Beijing
Speaker: Helena Fu, Deputy Director, Clean Energy, US Department of Energy China office
Speaker: Ben Foster, Senior VP, Optony
- Webinar #2 (Completed): IP and other business risks in China’s ee market. How to develop a strategic plan for my company: Assessing company readiness for China and managing potential risks
- Wed. April 30th – 5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Beijing Time: Thurs., May 1st - 8am)
Cost: $45. Click here to visit the registration page.
(Discount for Alliance Partners)
There will also be a 4th webinar on energy efficiency finance this summer. Stay tuned!
This is part of a strategy to assist companies in identifying opportunities in China’s ee market. This includes two trade missions in 2014. Click here for more information.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com; (t) 415-951-8975
Our promotion partners: